Friday, April 24, 2009

“What you should know about Social Media for corporations”

Social Media in corporations - are you ready?:

* What do you know about your customers in the social web?
* Do you know what customers say about you and your brand?
* Do you know how open your customer base is and therefore how vulnerable you are?
* How do you identify and work with key influencer?
* Are you ready if your competitors go after your customers in the social web?
* Are you able to create a social media strategy?
* Do you know how to leverage the social web for your support organization?
* Do you have an idea about ROI and effectiveness of social media?
* Do you know how to measure improvements and success in the social web?
* Did you ever consider involving and leveraging your partners?
* Did it occur to you that the social web may be ideal to compete for mindshare?
* Do you have enough information to decide whether to ignore or engage?

1 comment:

  1. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Blog Submission Service

    ReplyDelete